[Stalni] Human Resources Assistant at FirstBeatMedia
Department: Human Resources
Pay Grade: $1000 USD
- Minimum of one to three years of experience including employee relations, internal event planning, performance appraisals and career progression.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Skype.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
Acts as liaison between employees in Serbia and Human Resources and employees in United States. Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations for all Serbian employees. Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed. Ensures plans are administered in accordance with all regulations and plan provisions are followed. Performs other HR duties as assigned.
1. Conducts new employee orientations at headquarters to, ensure employees gain an understanding of company benefits (payroll, holidays, request time off etc.) and enrollment provisions. Counsels employees (and potential employees/applicants) on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed decisions. This includes all levels of employees.
2. Strives to ensure employee understanding of company policies and procedures by, regularly generating communication and counseling employees/dependents as situations arise. Resolves employee complaints. Refers difficult or very complex complaints to manager as needed.
3. Acts as liaison between all employees across various countries. Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
4. Performs recruitment activities, interviews, and evaluates candidates for select positions at headquarters, Maintains records related to same. Performs outreach to community sources as needed.
5. Assists with organizational training and development efforts
6. Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees. Responsible for budgeting, planning and executing internal events to create and sustain employee morale and culture.
7. Performs other related duties as required and assigned. ***This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply to this job
Vidi posao >>